Even Pence is cautiously distancing himself from the rigged vote
paranoia..  The Republicans really  tried to change voter ID laws in
different states.   They failed..  I know folks who had to take literacy
tests in order to vote back in 60s.  We will not go back to that..  Ever..
America has changed... Too many educated folks know better than to allow
narrow minded bigots to take over our system.   Some groups are planning
violence as what happened with Kansas militia against immigrants... Yeah
right like most US born folks would jump at chance to work in a chicken
processing factory.    I told my far right friend that the sleeping giant
would be awaken.    Voter registration is super high in many minority
communities... November 8 will be here sooner than you want