Hmmm. I think history would prove that attitude and drive is not genetic.
Or at least the fact that the riches of a family seldom stay in the family
past a couple generations would lead one to believe that genetics has
little to do with success. That is an interesting position. Genetically
diverse yes, predisposed to drive, success, or any other positive trait, I
don't think so. It seems to me that the evidence points to nurture over
nature in this regard.