Most of us are only a relatively few generations down from someone that had the guts to leave their home country and come here to create a new life.

That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

Drive and available cash flow are very much unrelated. We are an enigma. We have a huge prcentage of driven, breeding with driven, over a couple centuries, why do you think we drive innovation above most nations, all nations on a mean. The facts on the slave elements mentioned are we bred physical traits from the success negative element fom them. That statement sounds like something from a white supremacist garbage can. But sometimes truths sit in garbage cans.