That and the fact that they gassed the Iranians a couple decades before. If
we really were worried about those types of weapons we should have gone in
when they just finished using them.

There is definitely enough blame in the middle east for everybody to take a
big chunk of. Guess we could go back to WWI when we made countries out of a
whole bunch of tribes and gave them borders. Of course we had Muslim
troubles way before that over there.

I am exhausted from all this crap. I would love to be able to blame a bunch
of people for the ME but face it, it is a total #$%^ show over there. Has
been since before they started scribbling on scrolls over there.

I think fighting is the only thing that part of the world understands. I
know it is the only thing Afghani's seem to understand.