I just do not believe it. I personally knew a guy that was responsible for collecting data out in the Pacific ocean (after atmospheric tests) that went into some of those theories. He said that it will only affect power lines and they can handle it. Fear mongering.

But if you believe in it, I have a solution.

Just put my surge suppressors on everything and you will be OK.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 8:39 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT does it really matter?

Chuck,
I would have thought you have read "One Second After"   A low yield
nuke can do a lot more damage at 500K feet than creating a smoking hole
in LA..

On 10/17/16 6:56 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
As long as his missiles keep having difficulty and his yields are low,
he can’t do much.  Wiping out a portion of LA for example might be the
worst case scenario.  And then of course they will be turned into a
glowing smoking hole in the ground.  I cannot imagine them taking that
risk.