i have a set not syncing off the powerinjector, im thinking its that all
the radio grounds ar bonded top and bottom and the pipe is also, so is an
equal ground plane with too long a run, its freaking it out some how,
havent gone to unbond the tops yet
im assuming the guts are essentially the same between powerinjector and rev
1 rack injector