From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Simon Westlake
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 4:15 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Sonar Billing Portal

There is only one way to install it. It has never used nginx. The step by step
walk through is at https://github.com/SonarSoftware/customer_portal/wiki.

We are happy to install it for you, if you wipe the server out so we can just
walk through the install process. There is no customer login information in the
portal. It is stored inside Sonar. This can be solved very quickly with a fresh
server, and just letting our staff set it up for you.