Yep.. I know..

Not sure if Chuck is venting or asking for assistance ...

Being a technical person I have lot of trouble understanding a generic request
/ comment from another technical person..

' I have screw that is not working to keep the two parts together !'..... or as
a lot of other computer people will relate to this one.. " My computer does not
work ! " ...

;)

Regardless, the offer to help and solve this problem quickly still stands.. but
of course in the infamous words of Number Nine "Need More Input" !

:)

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom