>>>that any suggestions to fix the problem are most welcome.
Tough to offer suggestion without knowing the details of your settings and
setup.
A lot easier to review and fix / troubleshoot.
This is an offer to help with no strings attached.

Your generic request for help reminds of the college days.. when we were coding
in fortran.

My program is not working.. I am not sure what is wrong.
Can you help me ?
Yes, but only if you show me your code so that I can check for syntax.
(dang those periods and commas ! )

The issue is obvious, you are not able to open the audio channel...
the causes for such a condition are few.... most of them depend on the
specifics of the configuration.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
http://www.snappytelecom.net

Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

>>> Anyhow.. if you need assistance if fixing this, feel free to call me.