I am grateful for any bones that can be tossed this way.  Just stating “hey, I
am having this problem” which implies that any suggestions to fix the problem
are most welcome.

From: Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 9:33 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT asterisk

Yep.. I  know..

Not sure if Chuck is venting or asking for assistance ...

Being a technical person I have lot of trouble understanding a generic request
/ comment from another technical person..

' I have screw that is not working to keep the two parts together !'..... or as
a lot of other computer people will relate to this one.. " My computer does not
work ! " ...

;)

Regardless, the offer to help and solve this problem quickly still stands.. but
of course in the infamous words of Number Nine  "Need More Input" !

:)

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom