Just a passing thought on simulation, alien monitoring, etc.

I have, and I suspect many of you have written code to recognize through
programmed experimentation things like whether code is running in a
debugging environment, whether certain CPU features are installed, etc. I
suspect the same sort of mindset could discover the limits of reality, or
of our particular simulation task - which is kind of what particle physics
is about.

Maybe the mindset of physicists needs to shift a tiny bit to see the REALLY
interesting stuff?

Thoughts?

Steve

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T81817474dba9a838-Mc2ab6a3d5d148cbface27a10