Nanograte Knowledge Technologies via AGI wrote:
> Look, I'm trying to follow the train of thought here with regards AGI.
> It would be significant to AGI architecture if the contention was made
> that first, existed consciousness, and then matter. It would probably
> invert the life-cycle approaches we tend to follow in software
> development. But all this informational noise is clouding the issue.
> If it's not scientifically proven, no one can be right, or wrong. As
> for consciousness, in the absence of a working architecture, most of
> it is conjecture, and thus unprovable. However, there should be no
> question that it slots into the top-5 AI questions.
>
> Rob

BLEH!!

OCCAM'S RAZOR, HACK CHOP, CUT SLICE DICE.....

Proposal:  Consciousness is precisely what is described by this:

https://coxlab.github.io/prednet/

Task:  "microgranualize" neural networks into cortical column-equivalent
units then wire them up as described in the previous link -> collect a
billion dollar prize.

Altertaitively, to prove me wrong:

Provide a simpler theory that explains more.
or prove that this theory fails in some fundamental way.

--
Please report bounces from this address to a...@numentics.com

Powers are not rights.

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T81817474dba9a838-M66b331e85eab61ec2b194c52