Explaining the origin of this universe, its purpose, the big bang, birth,
death, quantum physics (as a probability based "game engine") etc. becomes
much simpler (and possible) once consciousness is your fundamental
substrate and once our physical universe becomes a virtual machine evolved
by consciousness for evolutionary purposes. Using a field of consciousness
plus and evolutionary process leads to everything quite naturally -
including our universe and all its physical properties.

Plus there are - as said - thousands of people whose consciousness already
woke up from the involuntary identification with a specific human being ...
they will all tell you that consciousness is not the result of any physical
process but that everything physical is a mere illusion that evolved within
consciousness.

https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T81817474dba9a838-Ma19b06e430f7f28f46b9ec1d
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups