John, you've been doing a great job as moderator.
The thing about the AGI list, as well as the AGI
conferences and Ben Goertzel's other creations, is
their openness. No one really knows how we will
get to AGI, and openness avoids foreclosing good
ideas that may not be fully developed.

I vote for suppressing racist ravings, but allowing
Mentifex and other merely "wrong" ideas.

Best wishes,
Bill