On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 6:03 AM John Rose <johnr...@polyplexic.com> wrote:

> ...*racist* people to me are just ignorant and need love and kindness so
> I don't care...

There's that offensive word again.

Look guys, I'm not only a "racist" but a "supremacist" in their weaponized
vernacular.  These weapons deprive people not only of their social status
but their livelihoods.  Moreover, this *actual* damage occurs not only
under European governments with "hate" (another weaponized word) speech
laws, but in the US with the privatization of censorship under de facto
monopolies enjoying network effect vendor lock-in.

So let's dissect this a little:

My transgressive beliefs and the way I am damaged -- materially damaged --
by these words is as follows:

I believe the western hunter gatherers and proto-Indoeuropeans coevolved
with wolves to produce simple households and the uniquely *heritable*
individualism now measured by social scientists among "whites".  I won't go
into all of the structure of my transgressive belief but rather the
consequences of it.

This uniquely heritable individualism makes "whites" morally *superior* at
a *racial* level precisely because it stands in *opposition* to
*supremacism* under its first dictionary defined sense:  The oppression of
others.  People who *constitutionally* do things like come up with the US
Constitution with its protection of individual rights stand in diametric
opposition to true "supremacists".  However, if you mix populations of
"whites" with *others*, the *others*, being more coherent due to their
group hunting evolution, within a civis, everything will become about group
identity.  Politics becomes war conducted by other means.  "Whites" lose
this war because an individual is no match for a group.

Calling people like me "white supremacists" is what I call "suprojempive":
A supremacist projective preemptive attack.

No one ever lost their job for calling someone like me a "white
supremacist" and causing me *actual* *damages*.

No one ever lost their job for *being* *called* a "nigger", or any other
"racist" epithet.

I want the social sciences to GROW THE **** UP and see lossless compression
as model selection criterion as the best hope, other than destruction of
civilization, to achieve this.