At 14:27 09.11.02 -0500, Ben wrote:

>Yep -- it's easier -- but won't necessarily yield as much intelligence.  The
>key then is to find market niches where more intelligence is worth more
>money.  All the niches I listed in my prior post, have this property to
>varying degrees in various specialized ways.

We use chatterbots in our community-system. We earn money and reinvest all
the money into chatterbot-development, its better than investing the money
into ads. The bots are stupid but are getting better, so more intelligence
is more money.

But to start with low quality software a large user-plattform is necessary,
so this way works only for few projects.

cu Alex

please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/