James,

For this level of details, you'll need to read my technical writings,
such as "Confidence as Higher-Order Uncertainty"
(http://nars.wang.googlepages.com/wang.confidence.pdf).

Pei

On 5/8/07, James Ratcliff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ben, Pei,
  How does your system handle choices such as this?

When given a fork can you return a % or number value back about which choice
is the best?
  How finely graded does this get?

I believe simplisticly the blocks world example has to have a value function
when it calls something like "Pick up the yellow block" and is presented
with three objects.. it looks as at each and determines if it is a match, Im
not sure of the confidence %, but that shoudl be variable....

James Ratcliff

Mike Tintner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 I should have added -- "the difference between options can be much greater
than 5% - humans and, offhand, I imagine, most AGI's, couldn't begin to
measure and compare options, with that degree of precision..." for most
decisions (not, of course, all)

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;