I assume you are referring to Mike Tintner.

As I described a while ago, I *plonk*ed him myself a long time ago, most mail
programs have the ability to do that. and it's a good idea to figure out how to
do it with your own email program.

He does have the ability to point at other thinkers and their papers, such as
Lakoff and Barsalou, who have extremely interesting things to say... but his
own contributions (beyond citing) to any converation are infuriating., I think
it's about time to give up on Mike until he learns to > behave again.> > And
you shouldn't use sarcasm -- he just doesn't get it.