Richard Loosemore:> I read Pei's paper and there was nothing horrifying about
it (please > spare the sarcasm).

No sarcasm intended.  If I had just come to the conclusion that 28 papers in a
row were a waste of time, I'd be horrified at the prospect of a 29th that would
also not give me what I was looking for.  I was merely trying for a light tone
while expressing my belief that you were unlikely to change your conclusion
about the field of Artificial General Intelligence by spending further time
with that paper or the videos.

I shall, however, spare you such glib language in future correspondence.