Steve,

Based on your attached response, How about this alternative approach:

Send (one of) them an email pointing out
http://www.dreliza.com/standards.php which will obviously usurp their own
efforts if they fail to participate, and offer them an opportunity to
suggest amendments these standards to incorporate (some of) their own
capabilities.

Seeing that Dr. Eliza's approach is quite different, they should then figure
out that their only choices are to join or die. I wonder how they would
respond? You know these guys. How would YOU play this hand?

Any thoughts?

Steve Richfield

>>> http://texai.org