On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Fool <fool1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd guess that platonically, nothing of the sort happened. The players
> pragmatically restarted the game.

It is absurd to interpret a clause of the form "after a win, X
gamestate is reset" in a way that does not platonically establish
further play when there are reasonable options which do, as such an
interpretation would make the clause meaningless.

This has not always been present in the past, but then again, as long
as Michael Norrish has not been the speaker, I'd say Rule 104 has been
sufficient inclarity to admit the game custom of not ending the game
on wins.