On Mon, 2017-12-11 at 00:17 +0000, Aris Merchant wrote:
> If this proposal is not already pending, I pend it for 1 AP.
This works as intended even without the conditional, under our current
rulings; you can't pay to pend a proposal if it's already pending.

> If I have not already done so, I call this case for 5 shinies.
This is the one I'm most sympathetic to out of your three examples;
charging for CFJs does give a reason to not just unconditionally call
it the "potentially second time".

> If Alexis has been awarded a card, I point my finger at the Referee.
This is an abuse of conditionals IMO. You're basically saying "I accuse
the Referee, if and only if e actually committed the crime". In other
words, it's an attempt to get out of being held liable for a false
accusation by making it only if it's true, and while still causing
people to do all the work required to respond to the accusation
(because they need to determine if it's true or not to determine
whether you made it).

--
ais523