Technically, Asian characters are supposed to be two monospace characters wide.
In my experience, things that are monospaced by design (terminals, text
editors) do this right; things that are just set to a monospaced font, such as
browsers or email clients, don't.

Side note: would anybody be against my report being formatted as an HTML table,
as long as I also provided a plain text version of the email (as a MIME
alternative)? The rules require my report to be in plain text, but one could
argue it doesn't prohibit the report from being in another format as well. I
won't do it if people are against it, but I think it would help the people who
view Agora in an email client with a fixed with font. (Side side note: if you
have this problem or want more up-to-date information, use the online report!)

Gaelan