From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 2:59 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Looking For Equivalent to Olympus DS-40Recorder

What's that the LS-P2? yes it's actually more so. You can actually set
the date and time yourself. Olympus finally contracted that british lady
to say the numbers and things. I don't get why they d

idn't in the first place but oh well there it is. There's also the DM720
for consumers that is also as accessible.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#117): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/117
View All Messages In Topic (7): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/7689038