Intresting, I wasn't aware that ls14 is gone. I'm glad I have one.
Well, don't forget there is hopefully stil the ls100 if its not gone
either. Although I think they will hang on to it for longer as its
their only multitrack option rite now.

View/Reply Online (#126): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/126
View All Messages In Topic (12): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/7689038