Ah well in either case the answer is still yes. the DM720 is the more consumerish music player thing of today. Where the P2 is part of the proish LS line. but yes it's quite accessable. Note that the DM I think still only goes up to DVD quality. Which is PCM 48 KHZ 16 bits. Only the LSs do 96 24 bits Blu-Ray quality.

On 12/21/2017 3:39 PM, Tom Kaufman wrote:
Sorry; I meant to say DM720!
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 2:59 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Looking For Equivalent to Olympus DS-40Recorder

What's that the LS-P2? yes it's actually more so. You can actually set
the date and time yourself. Olympus finally contracted that british lady
to say the numbers and things. I don't get why they d

idn't in the first place but oh well there it is. There's also the DM720
for consumers that is also as accessible.