Thanks!  I really appreciate you sharing that with us.  I suppose part of
my problem is that I'm not sure what the refund experience is like from the
user's end.  I'm not even sure *how* an IAP refund is requested.  Since I
know it isn't supported proper through Google Play (as opposed to app
refunds) I'm not actually sure how it's done.  Are all IAP refund requests
issued by way of personal email from the user to the developer or is there
some existing mechanism for sending a refund request?  I may have to go the
"no refunds" route too.

May I ask *where* you put your refund policy notice?  Is this just
informational in your own app through a UI of your design, or is there an
official place to put a refund policy in Google Play which is seen when the
user tries to make a purchase?  I haven't seen anywhere in the developer
console where a policy notice would be updated.

Thanks.