Lars Lindholm wrote:
Niels Heyvaert wrote:
I guess it's time to switch to look at donut.
There are some things which are nice to have. I.e. too see which process
is killing the processor.

I tried koolu-donut long time ago, but failed.

What are you guys thinking of switching to donut.

I think currently Michael is the only actual driving force behind the port of Android to Freerunner (Koolu has given up, so it seems). Wouldn't it be better to keep the focus on getting the current cupcake branch to a more mature level and let Michael concentrate on that one, instead of switching to donut already?
Considering that a related question is I would say how do we get more people involved in the actual work on Michaels branch. He is doing a great work, but progress is not lightning fast and every time he gets more important things to do everything grinds to a halt.

On the koolu branch was it only koolu people+Michael that did things or where there other contributors that perhaps could be interested in helping out now?

Now that koolu is MIA are we in need for some community support infrastructure? Like webpages, forums, code repos? I got some computers sitting in my rack at home doing much of nothing right now. They are quite slow but they could push a site if it doesn't get to much traffic. Maybe someone else got something better?

I think in total we need to consider where to go from now. I don't think we can count on koolu coming back to FR.

Regards
larlin
yes there are a lot of open issue like sound recording. I'm working on this issue for having sipdroid and other facility. We can do a list of very big import things to do and collaborate on them and share info.

Michael