> Lars Lindholm wrote:

>>> I think currently Michael is the only actual driving force behind the
>>> port of Android to Freerunner (Koolu has given up, so it seems).
>>> Wouldn't it be better to keep the focus on getting the current
>>> cupcake branch to a more mature level and let Michael concentrate on
>>> that one, instead of switching to donut already?
>>>
>> Considering that a related question is I would say how do we get more
>> people involved in the actual work on Michaels branch. He is doing a
>> great work, but progress is not lightning fast and every time he gets
>> more important things to do everything grinds to a halt.
>>
>> On the koolu branch was it only koolu people+Michael that did things
>> or where there other contributors that perhaps could be interested in
>> helping out now?
>>
>> Now that koolu is MIA are we in need for some community support
>> infrastructure? Like webpages, forums, code repos? I got some
>> computers sitting in my rack at home doing much of nothing right now.
>> They are quite slow but they could push a site if it doesn't get to
>> much traffic. Maybe someone else got something better?
>>
>> I think in total we need to consider where to go from now. I don't
>> think we can count on koolu coming back to FR.
>>
>> Regards
>> larlin
> yes there are a lot of open issue like sound recording.  I'm working on
> this issue for having sipdroid and other facility.
> We can do a list of very big import things to do and collaborate on them
> and share info.

Yeah that's the point of a bugtracker, e.g. one hopsted by sorceforge or a
track hosted somewhere else. We got sevral options to how to solve this so
we only need to decide wich way to go and then do it.

I hope you don't take my mail as critisim of your work I think your work
is top notch. But one person can only do so much.