I've got some space that I'm really not using anymore and badwidth I can
donate if necessary (Mirror, Dev Space, SVN, DEV VM Space, Whatever.... I
really don't use the proliant anymore)

can't we host the project on sourceforge typa thing?

I'm not familiar with project hosting and governing, while I can set up the
servers, I haven't been around a project at it's inception.....so I'm not
sure what our best option is....

Not sure what's needed to get this moving forwards but I'm in.