Alexander Shulgin wrote:
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 14:55, Niels Heyvaert <nielsheyva...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I guess it's time to switch to look at donut.
There are some things which are nice to have. I.e. too see which process
is killing the processor.

I tried koolu-donut long time ago, but failed.

What are you guys thinking of switching to donut.

I think currently Michael is the only actual driving force behind the port of
Android to Freerunner (Koolu has given up, so it seems).

Wouldn't it be better to keep the focus on getting the current cupcake branch
to a more mature level and let Michael concentrate on that one, instead of
switching to donut already?

Yes.

And maybe it's time to setup a trac (or whatever) -based site and list
issues waiting to be resolved?  So people willing to help Michael
could try picking one and actually fixin' them.

Any volunteers?

You can see my other post as a offer to volunteer hosting and to some extent administer such a site. Now about trac I have used it once or twice before, I had abit off a hassle with it on the other hand I tried to do things with it that it wasn't designed for. This one should probably be a more straight config. So I could try to put up a trac and some of you here could look at it and say what you think.

larlin

--
Regards,
Alex