Adrian wrote:
I've got some space that I'm really not using anymore and badwidth I can donate if necessary (Mirror, Dev Space, SVN, DEV VM Space, Whatever.... I really don't use the proliant anymore)

can't we host the project on sourceforge typa thing?

I'm not familiar with project hosting and governing, while I can set up the servers, I haven't been around a project at it's inception.....so I'm not sure what our best option is....

Not sure what's needed to get this moving forwards but I'm in.

We could of course use sourceforge if we want to. What I'm unsure about is what is required to be able to use the android repo tools I know they are git based but do they need anything other than standard git?

About project startup, well I haven't been involved in this end either but I think the important is that we find a solution that works for us and the we are happy with.

But I think we need:

Code repo hosting.
A project page with some sort of description.
This maillist should be good to keep if it keeps working. If it stops working new maillists.

larlin