Hi Metehan and Alpay,

Thank you for the speedy reply. I'm sorry, I am using a MIDI controller.
It's a Remote Zero SL. (Not a VJ mixer? I called it that because it's what I
see VJs using, but I guess it's properly called a MIDI controller.)

I want to use the fader knobs on the MIDI controller to control the left and
right, and up and down movement of the puppet's eyes. Alpay, how do I
convert the MIDI signal to OSC and set up that UDP connection?

Metehan, thanks for the OSC links. I should mention that I am on a PC.
(Sorry.) If I must, I could borrow someone's mac but that would greatly
reduce the amount of time I would get to practice with the rig, so I'd
rather do it with my PC. I didn't see a PC version of Osculator, though they
are discussing it on the blog...

I do have an iphone 4 and I think the OSC touch interface is very cool but I
think the tactile feel of the physical MIDI controller would be helpful for
a beginner like me....

Thank you!
Helen