On 2005.02.28, Eric Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not sure I know what "sniff the network" implies, but the ACCEPT_ENCODING
> column in that table (deflate, but not gzip, for IE 6.0) is the
> HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING environment variable.

I was suggesting using a TCP sniffer like tcpdump or Ethereal.

> If that's not what you're asking I'll try to find it if you can describe
> how to look.

No, that's what I was suggesting although what webserver are you using
to test with?  AOLserver doesn't set environment variables in response
to HTTP requests normally, does it?  Are you using Apache here to do
your tests?

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]