Fran,

In theory, the pairs are updated nightly automatically:

@daily cd /home/apertium/beta/apertium-html-tools &&
./tools/docker/deploy-all-pairs.sh

However, due to the following issue, that script hasn't done much for a
while:

https://github.com/apertium/apertium-get/issues/7

Updates to the APy/Html-tools code are manual via SSH into the projectjj
machine. Continuous
deployment could be set-up but it doesn't seem like it would add much value.

[image: Sushain Cherivirala]
*Sushain K. Cherivirala *
Software Engineer Intern, Stripe
Stanford University, M.S. in Computer Science '19
Carnegie Mellon University, B.S. in Computer Science '18
(713) 992-4043  <713-992-4043>| www.skc.name