Hi Sushain,

I have a question. For e.g. the Catalan-Italian and the Catalan-Portuguese
language pairs there are the two-letters released versions and the
thee-letters unreleased ones (apertium-ca-it vs apertium-cat-ita,
apertium-pt-ca vs apertium-por-cat). Which ones beta.apertium uses in such
cases?

Best,
Hèctor

Missatge de Sushain Cherivirala <sush...@skc.name> del dia dv., 29 de març