Hi Fran (and others),

This is a pretty late update but as of earlier today, the beta site should
be updating nightly again!

All the old SVN checkouts were cleared out and replaced with Git clones.
Special thanks to
unhammer for fixing up apertium-get (and quickly resolving the new issues I
made yesterday)!

I also misspoke earlier re. how APy updates are deployed. Html-tools must
be updated via SSH.
However, the nightly update script pulls down the APy docker image from
Docker Hub. FWIW,
the Docker build had been broken by a switch to pipenv until a couple days
ago but it should
work fine now. The upshot is, updates to things like language names in APy
master should be
reflected on beta.apertium.org within 24 hours.

[image: Sushain Cherivirala]
*Sushain K. Cherivirala *
Stanford University, M.S. in Computer Science '19
Carnegie Mellon University, B.S. in Computer Science '18
(713) 992-4043 | www.skc.name