Another new version:

http://www.phlamethrower.co.uk/misc2/arcem-src.zip (Source)
http://www.phlamethrower.co.uk/misc2/arcem.zip (RISC OS build)

* Added Chris's Amiga 64bit files fix
* I'm not sure how much it will effect other platforms, but after a quick
bit of profiling on RISC OS I found that about 40% of the total time was
spent fetching/decoding instructions. The main problem looked to be the
ARMul_LoadInstr function, which GCC had decided not to inline. Marking it
as inline resulted in a overall performance boost of 18%!
* I was also able to find a few other bits to tweak - I got rid of the
'pc' variable in the main loop and made it just use R15 directly, and I
got rid of the practically unused 'pc' parameter which was being passed to
the instruction emulation functions. With these tweaks applied, this new
version runs about 25% faster than the previous one.

I think the next thing on my list will be to have a go at optimising the
16bpp display driver. I suspect just adding support for the "auto
updateflags" option will result in the performance gains I'm after.

Cheers,

- Jeffrey