Hi Jeffrey,

> > Under 64-bit Linux I'm getting a window that doesn't handle expose
> > events and "New mode: 0x0, 4000000Hz (CR 0 ClockIn 24Mhz)" rapidly
> > scrolling up the screen.  Anyone else see that?  This is with
> > arcem-fast straight from CVS followed by a `make'.
>
> I haven't got anything set up to test 64bit builds, but 32bit Linux is
> working fine here. I did just fix a compiler warning in
> arch/stddisplaydev.c that I must have missed earlier, but I'd be
> surprised if that was breaking it for you.

I'll try and get the emails to arcem-cvs working again soon.  I noticed
on commits last night that they've broken.

> Do you want me to look into it or are you happy to do it yourself?

I'll have a look soon.  I'd like to get familiar with it again anyway.

I'm editing the arcem-fast branch but wonder if that just means the main
head will just atrophy.  Should we just bung all of arcem-fast into
main?  Anyone recall the CVS invocation to do so?  It's been so long
since I've used it day to day.

Cheers, Ralph.