On 27/10/2011 22:17, Jeffrey Lee wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Oct 2011, Jeffrey Lee wrote:
>
>> My CVS access seems to be working, so when I get a chance I'll check in my
>> changes. Since I've got lots of backups I could even have a go at breaking
>> it up into several changes if you want. That should make it easier to
>> track down the cause of any new bugs I've introduced.
>
> All my changes are now checked in, on the arcem-fast branch. I managed to
> split the changes up into about 10 different commits, so although some of
> the commits are pretty big it should at least provide some scope for
> working out how/why anything is now broken.
>
> And in terms of how much stuff is broken:
>
> * RISC OS, Windows (32bit), Linux (32bit, big&  little endian) and Amiga
> should all work
> * GP2X works in theory, but might need some minor fixing
> * OS X is completely broken, pending Ian Jeffray's rewrite
> * 64bit builds are untested, but should have more chance of working than
> they did last time
>
> I don't have any immediate plans to rewrite any large subsystems, so
> everyone can feel free to go crazy with whatever changes they've been
> planning recently.

Well, I don't plan to "go crazy" but if things have stabilised a little
again, I'll try and get the OSX build (re)done, and test the GP2X build.
To be honest, I think GP2X is a dead platform really and I only did the
port for fun - I'm not sure it's actually worth maintaining really.

Thanks for your continued work Jeffrey. :)

I.