On Tue, 25 Oct 2011, Jeffrey Lee wrote:

> My CVS access seems to be working, so when I get a chance I'll check in my
> changes. Since I've got lots of backups I could even have a go at breaking
> it up into several changes if you want. That should make it easier to
> track down the cause of any new bugs I've introduced.

All my changes are now checked in, on the arcem-fast branch. I managed to
split the changes up into about 10 different commits, so although some of
the commits are pretty big it should at least provide some scope for
working out how/why anything is now broken.

And in terms of how much stuff is broken:

* RISC OS, Windows (32bit), Linux (32bit, big & little endian) and Amiga
should all work
* GP2X works in theory, but might need some minor fixing
* OS X is completely broken, pending Ian Jeffray's rewrite
* 64bit builds are untested, but should have more chance of working than
they did last time

I don't have any immediate plans to rewrite any large subsystems, so
everyone can feel free to go crazy with whatever changes they've been
planning recently.

Cheers,

- Jeffrey