In article <Pine.WNT.4.62.1110301339020.2472@c203>,
   Jeffrey Lee <m...@phlamethrower.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Ralph,

> On Sun, 30 Oct 2011, Ralph Corderoy wrote:

> > I'm editing the arcem-fast branch but wonder if that just means the
> > main head will just atrophy.  Should we just bung all of arcem-fast
> > into main?

> You won't get any complaints from me.

Yeah, I think arcem-fast brach should be merged back to trunk.  It's not
really obvious that the arcem-fast branch exists unless you follow
development here.

Also, the main homepage http://arcem.sourceforge.net/ could do with
updating to mention the new version and that it's much faster, has better
sound support, etc.  :)

--

Michael Drake                             http://www.smoothartist.com/