Hi Alan,

Thanks for reviewing the extension. I looked into the issue you mentioned about
the text size and the focus shifting between the tabs. I was not able to
reproduce the issue. I made sure to add 16 tabs to my chrome instance, but did
not notice focus moving at all. Which version of Chrome are you using? Maybe it
has something to do with content that is open in one or more of your tabs?

Thanks
Justin

On August 8, 2017 at 2:03:47 PM, Harnum, Alan