Hi Alan,

Seems I misread your e-mail and mistook windows for tabs. I see the problem
you are mentioning now. I’ve filed it as GPII-2525 (
https://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-2525 ).

Thank
Justin

On August 9, 2017 at 8:44:31 AM, Obara, Justin (job...@ocadu.ca) wrote:

Hi Alan,

Thanks for reviewing the extension. I looked into the issue you mentioned
about the text size and the focus shifting between the tabs. I was not able
to reproduce the issue. I made sure to add 16 tabs to my chrome instance,
but did not notice focus moving at all. Which version of Chrome are you
using? Maybe it has something to do with content that is open in one or
more of your tabs?

Thanks
Justin