I've never really done much in this area. From reading the documentation, it
seems simple to install the different language Locales on the server.

I'm thinking to start out wiith I would create a new field "Locale Details"
that would allow any language entered, but keep all the other standard
fields like Category, Type, Item, Short Description and Details in English
so that Operations personnel (speaking only English) could actually read and
escalated ticket except for any language specific problem.

Other than the fact it would probably blow up my ARSperl scripts to display
tickets via CGI, what else would break and what pitfalls should I assume.

AR System 6.3, patch 021 using Oracle 10gR2 on RedHat RHEL-3 Linux Platform

--
-Geoff Endresen
Amazon.com