-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of strauss
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 7:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Changing System Default Notification method

It appears to have worked on our systems - our test tickets are now
happily spamming everyone in sight instead of burying their
notifications in the Alert table.  The helpdesk supervisor is busy
testing everything having to do with notifications, and changing all of
the System Default records in that form got him the results he wanted.
He is still trying to understand the paging module and on-call groups.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
University of North Texas Computing & IT Center http://itsm.unt.edu/