Hey, Christopher:

I will definitely pass this good info on to my team...and to tech
support..who has yet to give me a legitimate response besides....the usual
send me your log.  I just want them to try it for themselves.

By the way, I am using IE 6.0 for a browser.  I have not tried this on
another browser.  The User Tool works pretty fast, with less than one
second between selects on either a 7.1.00 patch 002 or 6.3 p23 User Tool.

Thank you again,
Michelle

strauss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
04/30/2008 01:33 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Mid-Tier 7.1.00 Patch 002 - Performance

You piqued my curiosity enough to "pollute" my XP box with new installs
of Safari and Firefox.  The results were almost the same as on the
MacBook Pro, only Firefox was twice as slow as it had been on the Mac.
Safari changes Incident records in 1 to 1.5 seconds  Firefox is more
like 11 or 12 seconds. Even after flushing all of the temporary files
from IE 7 it still hits at 7 seconds.  Go Safari!!

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.