Thanks. Actually I have Application-Delete-Entry "$SCHEMA$" $Request ID$
David Sanders wrote:
**

Also use the correct form name – that might help !!

David Sanders

Remedy Solution Architect

**Enterprise**** Service Suite @ Work**

**ARS List Award Winner 2005**

**Best 3rd party Remedy Application**

** **

See the **ESS Concepts Guide** <http://www.westoverconsulting.co.uk/downloads/ESS_Concepts_Guide.pdf>

tel +44 1494 468980

mobile +44 7710 377761

email [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

web http://www.westoverconsulting.co.uk <http://www.westoverconsulting.co.uk/>