You are awesome Candace! Thanks. I will try this later today! I just
need to tell management that it is going to have to be a customization.
I don't think they want to hear that!

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Decou, Candace M
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7.x - Can you update the Notificiation Preferences of
CTM:People recocrds that are marked Non-Support Staff*?

Oh well my meeting hasn't started yet.  Here is something I might TRY -
and I do mean TRY - as in this is not tested.
Open the form NTE:CFG-Notification Events.
Try to set up a NEW record here using the person's Remedy Login ID and
selecting a User defined notification.  See if that works, then let me
know.
:)

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated