Thanks Lisa.
The approval process definitions are OTB ones and no change has been made to
them.

For Request For Authorization Status -Phase-(Review Phase)
The definition is as follows:
Review Phase
Approved-Request For Change
Rejected-Request For Authorization
No Approvers-Request For Change

I even tried out giving Infrastructure Change Approver permission for the
manager and Assignee,
still a mystery

Lann

LisaD wrote:

> Sorry to jump in so late, but I would probably check the Approval
> Process Mappings and see what status you have set to move to if there
> are no approvers.  This is where you can set the status defaults for
> each stage.
>
> Also, if there is a 'Business Approval' stage/phase, and there are no
> approvers defined, the change remains in "Request for Change" status and
> requires the Change Manager or Change Assignee to move the change
> forward.  (Sounds like you may have already tried this one.)
>
> Also, if you want to run an arlog I would be happy to look at it to see
> why the status isn't changing.
>
> Thanks,
> LisaD

:-(